Corporate Commercial Solicitor.
My client is a high profile firm in the East of England who are sat just outside the Top 100 UK Law firms. Their continued growth means there is now a superb opportunity in their Corporate Commercial department for someone coming in ideally at NQ-2 years' PQE.
The firm is a friendly yet highly ambitious practice who have posted some fantastic results in recent years.
Working alongside partners of note you will be involved in corporate matters, including share and business acquisitions and sales, MBOs, rights issues, fundraising, restructuring, reorganisations and corporate governance, as well as commercial work, such as drafting and negotiating contracts (including framework agreements, supply and purchase contracts, software licences, franchise agreements), advising on GDPR and Intellectual Property issues.
Typically in this Corporate Commercial Solicitor role, you’ll be :
- Providing support and assistance under the supervision and guidance of senior colleagues in a busy and developing department
- Taking responsibility for due diligence and disclosure, including supervising more junior colleagues in data room management.
- Delegating work as appropriate to more junior colleagues and supervising that work (offering guidance where appropriate) to ensure quality of work produced by the department is of the highest standard
- Taking an active involvement in business development activities organised by the department, division and firm
- Dealing with enquiries from potential clients, colleagues and existing clients promptly to ensure that all business opportunities are dealt with professionally and to the satisfaction of the client or enquirer
- Achieving both individual and team financial targets agreed with the Department Head or Branch Partner
- Identifying and following up new business opportunities
What is also important to the firm is your own set of personal values which underpin your own working day. So, they are looking for someone who is passionate about their work, someone who is commercial in approach and who can offer flexible solutions and that can add value to their client relationships whilst but at the same time buys into the firms’ teamwork and collaborative approach.
As a Corporate Commercial Solicitor, you will have trained or gained experience at a city or large regional firm and be able to demonstrate a commitment to live and work in the East of England, an area of natural beauty and where there is a standard of living that appeals to most affordable house prices, good quality of life, a mix of town and country living - and generally an excellent work/ life balance.
Applications from relocators will be considered however you should be able to demonstrate a commitment to live and work in the Lincolnshire area.
Shortlisting now for more information on this outstanding Corporate Commercial Solicitor role where you can fulfil your career potential.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Dante Friend at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.