Residential Conveyancing Legal Assistant.
If you are an experienced Residential Conveyancing Legal Assistant based in or around Harrogate, and if you would you like the opportunity to work for a Legal 500 firm with a highly reputable reputation in North Yorkshire, then this may be the perfect role for you.
This Legal 500 law firm is looking for an experienced Residential Conveyancing Legal Assistant to join its team due to the continuous expansion of its conveyancing department.
You will be:
- Providing support to the firm's fee earners
- Assisting with the full process of residential conveyancing
- Typing up documents and correspondence via copy or audio dictation
- Liaising with the firm's clients
- Ad hoc secretarial duties.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Have previous experience as an assistant within a residential conveyancing department
- Be highly professional and confident when liaising with clients and solicitors
- Be confident enough to think on your feet in a fast tempo environment.
If you are looking for an opportunity in the beautiful town of Harrogate, and if you have previous experience within residential conveyancing, simply apply or get in touch with Tom Widdop at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Tom Widdop at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.