Conveyancing Legal Secretary.
This well-established law firm based in Worcester is now recruiting for an experienced Conveyancing Legal Secretary to join their conveyancing department on a full-time, permanent basis.
Based in the heart of Worcester, you will provide key secretarial support to an experienced conveyancing fee earner, where your key duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Working within a team of conveyancing fee earners and dealing with a high volume of conveyancing work
- Audio copy typing
- Using the firm's case management system and setting up new cases
- Liaising with clients both face to face and over the phone
- Dealing with the Land Registry and handling conveyancing forms
- Providing administrative support
In order to be considered for this Conveyancing Legal Secretary role based in Worcester, you must have previous experience working as a Conveyancing Legal Secretary, have a firm understanding and interest in conveyancing, and have excellent typing skills and an ability to work on IT systems.
If this Conveyancing Legal Secretary role based in Worcester sounds of interest to you, please click the apply now button.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.