Residential Conveyancing Paralegal.
This reputed client is seeking an experienced paralegal or part qualified legal executives to join their established residential conveyancing team in Oxted.
In this position you will work alongside qualified Solicitors on a wide range of residential conveyancing matters; property and land ownership, acquisition, sale, lease and development providing both fee-earning and administrative tasks.
On a daily basis you deal with:
- Opening and closing files
- Assisting with exchanging of contracts
- Assisting with completions and post-completion work
- Liaising with clients in person by the telephone and in writing
- Preparing and drafting legal documentation
- Conducting searches
- Preparing completion statements and bills
- Preparing SDLT Forms and Land Registry Applications
Residential property paralegals and fee earners with at least 1 year of relevant experience are encouraged to apply.
Excellent salary + top benefits package along with the opportunity to become part of a friendly and supportive team.
Click on apply now to send your CV through for consideration of this to Loraine Silvester at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Loraine Silvester at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.