Group Company Secretary.
The perfect opportunity has arisen for you to join a prestigious multinational organisation and head up the Company Secretarial function in Central London.
This is a superb opportunity for a qualified Chartered Secretary to go in and head up the CoSec function, managing a team of three, and getting involved in global CoSec and board support, project-based work, entity management and more.
As such, some of your Group Company Secretary responsibilities will include:
- Managing both UK and overseas entities;
- Acting as Company Secretary to the various committees where you will organise and prepare agendas and papers, take the minutes and draft resolutions/follow-up actions;
- Getting involved in capital restructuring, dividend payments, intra-group loan agreements, and debt re-structuring/re-pricing;
- M&A support - including drafting transnational minutes and liaising with external counsel;
- Entity simplifications/re-organisations including de-registrations, strike-offs, and mergers;
- Advising directors on their constitutional statutory and company governance policies;
- Maintaining the group structure chart;
- Administering equity plans along with employee benefit trusts;
- KYC and liaising with private equity providers
As such, this role would be suitable if you have are ICSA qualified (at least at Associate level), have a can-do attitude with a broad range of Company Secretarial experience.
Please get in touch asap to avoid missing out on this Central London based role!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.