Property Development Solicitor.
This top Legal 500 firm in London has an enviable reputation for Commercial Property and is highly-regarded by the legal directories.
They have an opening for a Solicitor to join the team, to work on a top-notch caseload with a residential development focus.
Your role will focus on high-quality legal advice to clients on all aspects of the development of land by way of the acquisition and disposal of sites for residential-led and mixed-use development to include:
- Acquisition of green belt and brown belt land
- Advising on leases, planning and various agreements such as highways and infrastructure
- Assisting with the preparation for the disposal of completed residential units
As a Property Development Solicitor, you will have high levels of client contact, learn from leaders in this field and be part of the firm's continued growth in this area.
To succeed in your application you will:
- Be a motivated Solicitor NQ-1PQE with commercial property experience
- Have strong academics including a 2:1 law degree and strong LPC result
- Have an understanding of development/planning and the desire to build a specialism with this practice area.
This firm has desirable clients, including leading, household names. There are competitive levels of pay, generous benefits and a team of top class senior solicitors and partners to learn from.
Don't miss this opportunity to join one of the leading teams in this practice area!
For more information on this Property Development Solicitor London-based role, get in touch today for immediate consideration.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Jude Cornelli at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.