Chartered Company Secretary.
If you would like to get involved in PLC work and are interested in a broad-based role including meeting support, statutory compliance, business development, and projects, this is the perfect role for you.
This London-based Chartered Company Secretary role will be ideal for a technically-minded individual looking to take charge of their own portfolio of AIM listed clients and their subsidiaries portfolio. Duties will include:
- fulfilling corporate transaction mandates
- handling day to day compliance and Company Secretarial duties of a portfolio of corporate clients
- attending board and committee meetings
- implementing and maintaining MAR compliant policies (insider, market soundings and PDMR lists)
- AIM Rules and/or Listing Rules compliance
- QCA/UK Corporate Governance Code compliance
- liaising with Company Directors
- undertaking Companies House filings and maintaining company books via the Blueprint Software package.
- supporting junior members of staff
The candidate will be expected to contribute to assisting the firm in fulfilling its corporate transaction mandates and be well versed in elements of corporate regulation, including the AIM Rules for Companies, the QCA Corporate Governance Code, the UK Corporate Governance Code, the Market Abuse Regulation, and basic UK company law.
This Chartered Company Secretary role would be suitable for a client-facing individual, with listed companies experience, strong communication, and organisation skills.
Get in touch as soon as possible to avoid missing out on this fantastic Central London-based opportunity.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.