Property Legal Secretary/Assistant.
The rare opportunity has arisen for a Property Legal Secretary/Assistant to join a niche firm in Brentwood, which specialises in Property Finance.
The ideal candidate will be a bright and efficient Property Legal Secretary/Assistant, with a minimum of 2 years' experience in Residential and/or Commercial Property. Your duties will include:
- Obtaining title searches with use of the Land Registry Portal
- Conducting Local Searches
- Submitting AP1 and FR1 forms to the Land Registry Portal
- Responding to HMLR requisitions
- Liaising with Solicitors and Insurers
- Overall assistance to Solicitors/Fee Earners where necessary
This is an excellent opportunity to work closely with highly skilled Solicitors/Fee Earners, and gain a hands on experience in both Residential and Commercial Property matters.
If you are a Property Legal Secretary/Assistant who is keen to work for a prestigious firm in Brentwood which specialises in Property Finance, then please apply now to be considered, or call Rosie Gunn for a strictly, confidential conversion. 0207 649 9298.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rosie Gunn at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.