Legal Client Development Executive.
A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal Client Development Executive to join a market leading international full-service law firm, based in the heart of Liverpool city centre. This is a client facing role and you will be working with some of the world's top brands, therefore having a passion for excellent client service is a must.
You will be required to support significant cross-border and cross-practice client relationships in line with the firm's commitment to delivering exceptional client service. You will be differentiating the firm by their approach to managing the client experience.
Having experience of operating in a similar role within professional services is essential. Legal sector experience is desirable, but not essential.
You will be working with international strategic client teams across the firm to embed client service commitments and support the firm's ability to provide the coordination, consistency, and client service excellence demanded by the international clients.
Duties for this Legal Business Development Executive role include:
- Engaging with teams working on matters to confirm fee arrangements, embed client service commitments, and ensure we operate in line with the client's preferred working practices
- Supporting client partners with work allocation across all practice areas and locations
- Working closely with client teams to triage any service issues
- Monitoring instructions and track client activity, utilising systems such as the Solutions Portal to store documents, gather data, facilitate communications, and report on activity
- Identifying and communicating billing requirements to all teams on client matters
- Assisting with the coordination and preparation of client invoices (in conjunction with finance team), ensuring all billing processes align with client-specific rules and requirements
- Creating high-level engagement reports for the relationship team, and the client
- Working closely with the BD client account manager to implement the client plan and spot opportunities to deepen existing strategic client relationships
- Providing support in the development of appropriate marketing materials and activities to fulfil client plans, including assisting with proposal materials for the identified client accounts
- Providing support to the BD client account manager to coordinate communications to keep the client team up to date with developments in the client's business/market (e.g. news trackers)
- Providing client, market, and competitor insight to identify market trends and opportunities for business and client development
- Liaising with the client team and BD teams to identify topics of interest to the clients and spot opportunities to offer a bespoke client experience
- Encouraging the use of the solutions portal, a legal tech tool to facilitate matter, relationship, and knowledge management
For more information on this Legal Client Development Executive role in Liverpool, please contact Gemma Taylor. 0161 207 2000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.