Operations Business Development Assistant
A leading international law firm is currently looking to recruit an experienced Business Development Assistant. You will be assisting with the operations side of the business, and you will provide high-quality support for business development activities and processes. You will be required to have the ability to hit strict deadlines and work well within a pressured environment.
The firm is offering a competitive salary banding, a fantastic working environment, and excellent benefits package.
- Maintaining the pitch hub containing sales support materials
- Supporting the efficient implementation and maintenance of the UK experience capture process
- Pitch tracking, capturem and reporting (eg pitch alerts, weekly pitch round up, Bids dashboard, pitch log)
- Preparing internal BD activity reports and feeding into internal communications E.g. MP updates
- Maintaining panel tracker, ensuring that we are rigorous in targeting, and leveraging panel opportunities
- Assisting with production of first draft pitch documents, drawing on boilerplate material
- Supporting ad hoc projects, typically focused on improving efficiency, such as developing standard templates or creating best practice content for the intranet
For more information on this Operations Business Development Assistant role in Liverpool, please contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.