Law Costs Draftsperson.
A leading Merseyside law firm based in Birkenhead are currently looking to recruit an experienced Law Costs Draftsperson to work alongside the firm's Claimant Costs Department.
You will be working within a busy team and will be required to have previous law costs experience on the claimant side, and excellent knowledge of costs specific CPR and protocol. You must be a self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
The firm offers a competitive salary, great location with parking, and an excellent benefits package.
You will assist with:
- Preparing & Drafting Precedent H and Undertake Precedent R Negotiations
- Drafting Formal Bills on Multi-Track Cases
- Negotiating Costs on Formal Bills
- Drafting both Points of Dispute and Replies
- Taking Files to Provisional/Detailed Assessment if necessary
- Managing a caseload of RTA Claimant costs cases
- Ensuring that the quality of work produced is to the highest standard
- Negotiating settlement of costs
- Preparing bills and/or replies
- Proceeding with matters to a Provisional/Detailed Assessment
- Dealing with third-party solicitors and insurers on a day to day basis over the phone, email, and letter
- Maintaining the highest client care standards
- Administrative duties within the department
For more information on this exciting Birkenhead Law Costs Draftsperson role please contact Jaye Haynes. 0161 207 2000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Jaye Haynes at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.