IT Systems Manager - Leading Law Firm.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced IT Systems Manager to join a well-respected international full-service law firm in their Liverpool city centre office. You will be required to have at least 5 years' experience working in an Applications Management role or equivalent. You will have a strong understanding of SQL Server technologies (T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS, Power BI), and experience of custom integrations and working with application web services SOAP/RESTapi.
The firm is offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
You will be required to provide technical leadership and line management of the growing Business Systems team in the firm's Liverpool office, and you will be responsible for providing 3rd line support for key systems, integration, reporting, and workflow.
In this role you will be managing and developing a growing business systems function supporting line of business applications, creating data integrations, and assisting in project work to implement, configure, and customise new and existing systems.
- Managing and developing a multi-discipline Business Systems team, initially, 6 but is expected to grow
- Developing workflow-based process improvements, both within existing applications and via Intapp Open/Flow
- Developing custom integrations, working with technology vendors to adapt and configure business processes to enable change
- Managing a team of technical staff aligned to various business applications. You will be providing 3rd line support, administration, and project work
- Developing specific reports utilising SSRS and Power BI
- Administration of Contract Express, DocuSign, HighQ, and other specific tools
- Dealing with light touch database administration and configuration management via SQL Server technologies
For more information on this rare IT Systems Manager role, based in the heart of Liverpool city centre, please contact Gemma Taylor. 0161 207 2000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.