Company Secretarial Assistant.
My law firm client based in London has a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring Company Secretary to join their team that sits within Corporate.
In this Company Secretarial Assistant role, you will assist in managing a portfolio of entities through the use of Blueprint providing an annual compliance service.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to gain experience across:
- upkeep of statutory registers
- Companies House searches
- filing documents through Blueprint
- appointing and resigning directors/secretaries
- advising and drafting corporate documents pertaining to name changes, share capital and articles of association
- attending and minuting client board meetings and AGMs.
This is a broad-based role, which would be ideal for someone with some prior company secretarial or office based experience, and someone who is keen on qualifying as a Company Secretary via ICSA. Prior professional services experience, e.g. within another law/accountancy firm, would be held in high regard.
Please get in touch asap to avoid missing out on this Company Secretarial Assistant opportunity based in London.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.