Legal Reporting Analyst.
This is a rare opportunity to join a leading international law firm as a Legal Reporting Analyst to work as part of the financial systems team. You will be working closely with the finance department and fee earning practice areas, and other support departments to provide timely, relevant, and actionable reporting and analysis.
You will be numerate, analytical, and have the ability to transform complex information into meaningful data. You will also have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to draw out requirements from stakeholders. You must have an understanding of the Aderant database, SSRS report development, SQL skills, and advanced Excel.
The firm is offering a competitive salary along with a fantastic benefits package which includes 25 days of holiday, which will increase with length of service and with which the firm gives you the option to buy up to 5 additional days per year, a season ticket loan, pension scheme, and much more.
This role will support the delivery of regular reporting, provide solutions to ad hoc queries, and also play a key role in supporting firm-wide initiatives such as key client and sector reporting. As well as picking up existing reporting this role will be encouraged to come up with new and exciting ways of enhancing the offering. Utilising new technologies and ensuring that the firm is getting maximum value from its existing investments.
Duties will include:
- Dealing with ad hoc queries from across the business, relating to financial information
- Supporting regular reporting, such as key client and sector reporting
- Providing reporting support to overseas offices
- Enhancing the current suite of standard reporting
- Embedding the new Aderant reporting tools into the business
- Leading the development of our existing reports via workshops with end users
- Documenting reports and developing best practice documentation for users to reference and access information in the most efficient way
- Training end users on reporting technologies
- Coordinating testing and development of new reports
For more information of this exciting Legal Reporting Analyst role in Liverpool, please contact Gemma Taylor. 0161 207 2000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.