Charities and Social Economy Legal Secretary/PA.
An outstanding opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary/PA has come up with a market leading specialist at its central Leeds office. You will be working as part of the Charities and Social Economy Team. Applications from those with Employment Law experience will also be considered. Working as part of the Charities and Social Economy Team, the primary role is to provide administrative and secretarial support at a high level.
- To provide diary management
- To deal with and process all work in a timely and accurate manner, ensuring the needs of clients and fee earners are met
- To provide support to other teams if required
- To deal with all telephone calls, emails and letters efficiently, ensuring clients are responded to in a timely manner
- To assist in letter and document production, including audio typing (experience of BigHand an advantage)
- To ensure that client, matter, financial, and time input documents are completed in accordance with the office manual and submitted to the accounts department
- To support the fee earner in achieving their fee and time targets which includes producing bill schedules, preparation and calculation of bills on multiple matters
Proud of their reputation as one of the leading firms in the market, this firm can offer working conditions to match the best in the market. This role could be ideal for a Legal Secretary seeking a new direction in a role which offers more than the standard secretary role. It is essential that you have a minimum of 2 years' legal experience with a minimum typing speed of 65WPM.
Experience within Charities would be preferred, but applicants from Employment Law Legal Secretaries will be considered.
If you want a platform from which you will have support, commitment, and a truly professional environment to work in, then this is one you should be considering. The team is comprised of some exceptional lawyers, and you will be working with a collegiate team which has strong working relationships in a focused, but relaxed, environment.
Please apply for this Leeds baseed Charities and Social Economy Legal Secretary/PA role via the link or get in touch with me ASAP.
Rachael Atherton. 0113 254 9296.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.