Post-Completion Conveyancing Legal Assistant.
This well-established law firm is now looking to recruit a Post-Completion Conveyancing Legal Assistant to join their Edgbaston office on a full time, permanent basis.
Based in the firm's state of the art Edgbaston office, you will provide effective support to the firm's conveyancing teams, where your key duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Providing full support to the firm's Conveyancing Solicitors to enable them to operate efficiently.
- Preparing correspondence using the firm's case management system.
- Attending to clients, both on the telephone and in person.
- Administering filing systems which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files.
- Preparing mail and enclosures for dispatch.
- Arranging the scanning and photocopying of paperwork.
- Carrying out other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Ensuring that all post-completions processes are finalised, including paying stamp duty to HMRC, serving any notices to landlords, registering new owners with the Land Registry, and requisitions and ledgers.
In order to be considered for this Post-Completions Conveyancing Legal Assistant role based in Edgbaston, you must have at least 12+ months' experience working within a similar role, and be a friendly individual with excellent communication and organisational skills.
If this Post-Completion Conveyancing Legal Assistant role based in Edgbaston sounds of interest to you, please click the apply now button.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.