Care Legal Assistant.
A highly-regarded law firm with offices throughout Nottinghamshire is seeking an experienced Legal Assistant to join their expanding Care team in central Nottingham.
As a Care Legal Assistant at this Nottingham-based firm, your key duties will include:
- Typing correspondence and legal documents
- Liaising with clients in person and over the phone
- Amending and formatting complex documents
- Diary management
- Administration, e.g. filing and photocopying
- Opening files using a case management system.
- At least 12 months' experience in a law firm's Care or Family team
- Applications welcome from Legal Assistants and experienced Legal Secretaries.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Nina Gibbs at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.