Employment Department Administrator.
This Legal 500 law firm are seeking an experienced administrator to assist with the smooth running of the employment department in their York office.
- Identify where existing processes can be improved and escalating up to the department manager
- Provide secretarial services to fee earners within the team and, when required, cover for other departments
- Liaise with existing clients on the phone and in person
- Take on new enquiries and supply pricing options and progress the queries to the relevant fee earner
- Chase outstanding fees from clients
- Open, close, and filter files
- Other ad hoc administration duties
To be successful in this Employment Department Administrator role:
- Have the ability to confidentially and securely manage all company documentation
- Possess accurate and fast typing skills (digital dictation and copy)
- Previous experience managing diaries for multiple fee-earners
- Must be able to work on you own initiative and find solutions to issues before escalating up to management
Along with a great opportunity to work for a Legal 500 law firm you will receive a competitive salary package that includes 25 days holiday.
If you are an experienced administrator looking for a new job opportunity in York then apply or get in touch with Tom Widdop at G2 Legal to hear more information on the role.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Tom Widdop at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.