Civil & Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Our client is a well reputed private practice law firm based in Windsor.
They are currently recruiting for a Civil & Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join the department.
The scope of work will include:
- Contract disputes;
- Professional negligence claims against, for example, surveyors, solicitors and accountants;
- Shareholder disputes;
- Employment cases — including breach of covenants such as restrictive covenant enforcement, Settlement Agreements (formerly “Compromise Agreements”), redundancy and unfair dismissal;
- Breach of fiduciary duty in employment and unlawful diversion of business opportunities by employees or ex-employees;
- Debt recovery and insolvency;
- Commercial landlord and tenant issues — including forfeiture and dilapidation claims;
- Residential landlord and tenant issues — relating to long leasehold flats and disputes with freeholders and management companies;
- Rent arrears and possession claims;
- Boundary and Party Wall disputes;
- Property ownership disputes;
- Family disputes and non-matrimonial disputes over assets;
- Contested probate and inheritance claims;
- Nuisance and trespass claims;
- Consumer contract disputes.
The ideal person for this Civil & Commercial Litigation Solicitor role will be commercially aware, ambitious and driven, and adept at marketing & business development.
In return for your hard work and dedication, the firm pays a competitive salary dependent on experience plus a benefits package.
To register your interest in this opportunity based in Windsor, please reply with a copy of your CV, or call Gayle Woolf for a confidential discussion. 01273 289000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.