Company Secretary Manager.
If you are looking to join a large, international professional services firm and take on an extensive range of CoSec services, including governance and project-based work, then look no further!
Working in this fast-paced London team, some of your duties as Company Secretary Manager will include:
- Advising clients on corporate secretarial and governance best practice;
- Oversight for the delivery of a range of client projects, including Board and Committee support, corporate transactions, and corporate governance projects;
- Preparing transactional documents for ad-hoc advisory projects;
- Providing interim in-house support to clients;
- Managing the delivery of large scale assignments such as corporate restructuring and legal entity simplification projects;
- Responsibility for managing a team and coaching juniors;
- Building relationships with teams across Eversheds Sutherland and with clients.
This role would be particularly suitable for someone who is an experienced Company Secretary Manager, with a background in professional or financial services.
Please apply ASAP to avoid missing out on this London-based opportunity, or give me a call for an initial confidential conversation. 0207 649 9296.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.