New Business Legal Assistant.
This friendly down to earth law firm based in Hall Green, Solihull, is now looking to recruit a Legal Assistant to join their new business department on a full time, permanent basis. This firm can offer you a competitive starting salary along with a chance to develop your legal career.
Based in Hall Green, Solihull, you will work directly alongside the firm's Head of New Business where you will be responsible for generating new business for the firm. Your key duties in this New Business Legal Assistant role will include but will not be limited to:
- Dealing with all calls from direct clients and providing them with quotes and effectively turning the call into an instruction.
- Obtaining reviews from clients.
- Working on the firm's referral system and generating new quotes on the system.
- Updating and chasing clients.
- Assisting with Land Registry applications and closing files.
In order to be considered for this New Business Legal Assistant role based in Solihull, you must have 1 year of experience working in a law firm within a similar role, be an upbeat and enthusiastic individual, be generally concerned with bringing in new work for the firm, and have excellent communication skills.
If this New Business Legal Assistant role based in Solihull sounds of interest to you, please click the apply now button.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.