Senior Associate Employment Solicitor.
Our Wokingham based, Legal 500 Employment Department is seeking an additional Solicitor to join their busy, successful department. Working closely with the Head of Department, the job-holder will make a significant contribution to the development of the Employment team, as well as advising a predominantly corporate client base on a wide range of employment issues, both contentious, and non-contentious.
- Playing a leading role in departmental and firm-wide business development and marketing initiatives
- Responsible for creation and development of client relationships
- Working both as part of the team as well as taking the lead on specific projects and activities
- Drafting contracts, agreements, policies and procedures
- Providing corporate support and advising on all employment-related issues connected with mergers, acquisitions, contracting out and the effect of TUPE
- Advising on the full realm of employment-related disputes and problems affecting both employers and employees.
- Preparation of Tribunal cases and providing representation at the hearing, where appropriate.
Key Attributes the successful candidate will have:
- Solid experience working in an established and recognised Employment Department
- A client following or at least a proven track record of developing new client relationships
- Excellent client care skills
- Commercial acumen
Competitive salaries and generous bonus schemes, pension contributions, and holiday entitlements are on offer. If this Wokingham Employment Solicitor role is of interest, please apply.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.