Private Client Legal Secretary.
This is an excellent opening for a Private Client Secretary to provide exceptional secretarial support within the Private Client department of a leading and reputable Huddersfield law firm.
You will be a confident and proactive Private Client Legal Secretary who is able to provide first-rate secretarial support and act on their own initiative. A professional telephone manner and hospitable disposition is required together with the ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure
Working closely with a designated fee earner you will develop your private client knowledge to a level that will enable you to liaise confidently with clients and progress client transactions under the supervision of the fee earner. In the absence of the fee earner, you will take ownership of files to ensure that client matters are up to date and senior fee earners fully informed.
- Take initial client enquiries and progress as appropriate
- Draft documents and correspondence under the direction of the fee earner and in accordance with agreed formats and precedents
- Deal with correspondence and paperwork
- Maintain an efficient up to date filing system in the manner laid down in the office manual
- Open and close files to agreed routines
- Keep an appointments diary
- Deal with telephone enquiries, answering queries or referring matters as appropriate.
- Attend clients in the absence of the fee earner or when delegated to do so
- Undertake general clerical duties associated with office routines such as photocopying
- Ensure that all cash, cheques and clients’ property relating to matters are properly recorded and handled
- Organize or prepare when required, refreshments for business meetings
- Liaise with clients and other outside parties
In return, a highly competitive salary is on offer, along with an attractive benefits package.
If you would like to join a successful yet down to earth department based in Huddersfield with a fantastic work/life balance, and meet the above criteria for this Private Client Legal Secretary role, please get in touch ASAP or apply directly via the link.
RACHAEL ATHERTON / 0113 254 9296.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.