Company Secretarial Assistant Manager.
My top tier accountancy practice client is currently seeking to recruit a Company Secretarial Assistant Manager to join their busy Company Secretarial team in London, who provides extensive support to a growing client base of non-listed UK entities.
The London-based role is client facing and incredibly visible within the Firm. For the right candidate, there will be significant scope for career progression.
Key aspects of the Company Secretarial Assistant Manager role include:
- Producing the necessary documents for and registering share allotments, share subdivisions, and consolidations. Involvement with capital reductions and share buy-backs.
- Creating the documents for share transfers, keeping track of the transfer process, including arranging payment of stamp duty (where required) and registration of the transfer.
- Producing various Board/Members’ resolutions including authorising payments of interim or final dividends and producing dividend vouchers. Advising the clients of the relevant statutory requirements.
- Ability to interpret articles of association particularly in relation to the directors' interests, authority to allot and pre-emption rights.
- Preparation and timely filing of the Confirmation Statements, and other Companies House forms as applicable, for clients’ entities and subsidiary entities, liaising directly with the clients to obtain their approval for electronic filing
They are ideally looking for someone who is ICSA qualified (or at least part-qualified and has completed the Corporate Secretarial Practice module) and has prior experience in a similar role from another service provider.
In addition, you will be expected to have a good understanding of the more technical elements of CoSec work such as share capital re-organisations, share allotments, share transfers, and dividend procedures as well as general statutory compliance for UK limited companies, LLPs, and companies limited by guarantee. Blueprint experience is also highly desirable.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.