Commercial Disputes Solicitor.
If you are a NQ-5 years' PQE Commercial Disputes Solicitor looking for a new job opportunity within a unique award-winning law firm in Hull, then this opportunity is for you...
Due to their continued success, you will work autonomously and as part of this successful team of 12 covering a broad range of commercial disputes disciplines. These areas may include:
- shareholder and partnership,
- breaches of company administration requirements and director’s duties,
- insolvency law,
- breach of contract claims,
- breach of confidence and data protection,
- intellectual property,
- information technology,
- professional negligence and fraud.
In return for your hard work and dedication to growing the Hull-based firm, they offer state of the art systems and a working environment like no other law firm in Yorkshire.
To be successful :
- NQ-5 years' PQE,
- previous experience in a similar role (NQ solicitors must have completed a seat in commercial disputes),
- have good experience over a broad range of commercial disputes disciplines,
- excellent communication and organisational skills.
Follow the link to apply or get in touch with Tom Widdop at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Tom Widdop at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.