Due to expansion, a new opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Licensed Conveyancer/Solicitor in West London.
You will join a thriving team, currently 25 staff in total split between two offices. What makes this role particularly desirable is the option to progress to partner level quickly if desired.
Also, your caseload will be varied with both residential and commercial properties.
Typical matters to include:
- Sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold properties
- Remortgages, auctions and new builds
- Lease extensions and shared ownership
You will have plenty of support and access to modern case management systems.
To succeed in this application you will be:
- A qualified licensed conveyancer with 3 or more years of experience
- Ambitious, committed and have the desire to grow into a partner or director role
- A confident practitioner, ideally with experience in both residential and some light commercial transactions
In return, you will receive a competitive salary with generous monthly bonus payments, designated car parking space, and close access to tube and train. Other bonuses and incentives are being finalised TBC soon.
If you are a Licensed Conveyancer/Solicitor and want to explore this West London opportunity further, get in touch today for all the details!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Jude Cornelli at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.