Residential Conveyancing Legal Assistant.
One of Yorkshires leading law firms is looking to add Residential Conveyancing Legal Assistant to the residential property team in their York Office.
Due to the continuous growth and high influx of residential property files this team are seeking an experienced Residential Conveyancing Assistant to hit the ground running.
- Opening new files and inputting new instructions onto the Case Management system and producing relevant letters and documents
- Updating the Case Management system in accordance with team procedures as the matter progresses
- Filing, billing, faxing, photocopying, sorting post and archiving
- Maintain diaries and make appointments when required
- Any other duties which from time to time are required by the firm
To be successful in the position you will:
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- 12 months experience in conveyancing
- Good strong typing skills
- Have the ability to follow instructions carefully while dealing with a high volume of work
- Have the ability to deal with enquiries in a customer-friendly and effective manner
- Be able to prioritise workload and meet tight deadlines
If you are an experienced Residential Conveyancing Legal Assistant looking to join a leading law firm offering you the opportunity to work in a successful and face paced team in York, then follow the link to apply or get in touch with Tom Widdop at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Tom Widdop at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.