Conveyancing Legal Assistant.
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a Conveyancing Legal Assistant to join a progressive law firm based in Cotteridge.
You will join the firms' conveyancing department on a full time, permanent basis and provide legal assistance to the fee earners in Cotteridge where your key duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Providing full support to the conveyancing solicitors to enable them to operate efficiently.
- Preparing correspondence using the case management system.
- Attending to clients both on the telephone and in person.
- Administering filing systems which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files.
- Preparing mail and enclosures for dispatch.
- Arranging the scanning and photocopying of paperwork.
- Carrying out other duties and responsibilities as required
In order to be considered for this Conveyancing Legal Assistant position based in Cotteridge, you must have 12 months+ experience working in a similar role, have a firm understanding and knowledge of the conveyancing process and have excellent communication skills.
If this Conveyancing Legal Assistant role based in Cotteridge sounds of interest to you please click the apply now button.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.