An opportunity with a leading Yorkshire firm has become available at their Ilkley office. The role will be working within the Personal Injury department mainly, but also supporting other areas of law for example Private Client.
Previous experience as a Legal Secretary is essential, and Personal Injury experience required.
Duties of the Legal Secretary role will include but are not limited to:
- Audio and some copy typing to fee earners’ specification.
- Producing documents from the Case Management system.
- Management of the files under the fee earner’s direction from opening files to preparing them for archiving.
- Liaising with clients and other parties on behalf of fee earners and dealing with enquiries as appropriate.
- Liaising with the Accounts department to produce cheques, pay disbursements etc.
- Maintaining diaries and making appointments when required.
- Deeds and will maintenance.
- Filing, photocopying, collating of documents and other clerical duties.
- Photocopying as required.
In return, a highly competitive salary is on offer along with working conditions to match the best in the market.
To discuss this Legal Secretary role in Ilkley further, please get in touch ASAP.
Rachael Atherton. 0113 254 9296.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.