Litigation & Employment Solicitor.
If you are a litigator looking for a new opportunity in Central London, read on...
This niche Legal 500 recommended firm can trace its roots back to the 1700s. They have an unusual and desirable client base, offering a diverse and rewarding caseload.
In this role you will work closely with one of the Partners, gaining good levels of client contact and autonomy.
Typical matters will include a range of litigation and employment, arising from the current needs of these long-standing clients, ranging from some general civil or property disputes to cases in the Supreme Court, such as:
- Commercial and residential landlord and tenant claims
- Company and commercial law including partnerships’ disputes
- Contentious and non-contentious Employment
The successful Litigation & Employment Solicitor candidate will be:
- A qualified solicitor with 3 to 7 years' PQE and strong academics
- Able to demonstrate an even mix of recent litigation/employment experience
- A confident practitioner with high levels of client care
This is a rare opportunity to join a small, friendly team within a Central London firm who has an excellent reputation. They can offer unrivalled levels of good quality work in a collegiate environment.
For more information on this Litigation & Employment Solicitor role, click the apply button now. Or for a confidential chat, call Jude Cornelli now. 0207 649 9298.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Jude Cornelli at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.