Legal Data Analyst.
A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal Data Analyst to join a leading international Liverpool city centre law firm. You will be required to support the Risk Management and Finance teams, where you will be cleansing and maintaining client and matter data which is vital for compliance, billing, business development, and firm reporting purposes.
You must have previous data analyst experience and have a broad understanding of databases.
The firm is offering a competitive salary banding plus an excellent benefits package including 25 days holiday, season ticket loan, company pension scheme, annual salary reviews, private medical, and enhanced maternity/paternity benefits.
- Being responsible for cleansing and maintaining client and matter data in compliance with regulatory obligations
- Running searches to identify incomplete or inaccurate data, and updating as required
- Checking and verifying new data entries to ensure minimum data standards
- Working closely with the business and key stakeholders to address data quality issues
- Reviewing processes and procedures to ensure best practice is always implemented
- Responsible for processing change requests to existing clients and matters where a risk review is not required
- Conducting regular housekeeping tasks within the client and matter inception tool, Intake, and the practice management system, Aderant, in order to maintain an efficient and streamlined process
For more information on this exciting Legal Data Analyst opportunity in Liverpool, please contact Gemma Taylor. 0161 207 2000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.