Legal Data Analyst Supervisor.
An experienced Legal Data Analyst Supervisor is required to oversee and work with a team of Data Analysts at an international full-service law firm in their Liverpool city centre office. The team supports various business services areas, such as Risk Management, Finance and Business Development. The team is also responsible for cleansing and maintaining client and matter data which is vital for compliance, billing, business development, and firm reporting purposes.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a firm who are offering a competitive salary banding and excellent benefits package including 25 days holiday, season ticket loan, company pension scheme, annual salary reviews, private medical, and enhanced maternity/paternity benefits.
You will be required to have previous data analyst experience at senior/supervisory level.
- Being responsible for supervising a team of Data Analysts, including the day to day workload and ensuring the team is meeting service level commitments
- Ensuring effective systems are in place in relation to work scheduling, work distribution, and work prioritisation
- Responsible for cleansing and maintaining client and matter data in compliance with regulatory obligations
- Running searches to identify incomplete or inaccurate data, and updating as required
- Checking and verifying new data entries to ensure minimum data standards
- Working closely with the business and key stakeholders to address data quality issues
- Reviewing processes and procedures to ensure best practice is always implemented
- Responsible for processing change requests to existing clients and matters where a risk review is not required
- Conducting regular housekeeping tasks within the firm's various databases in order to maintain an efficient and streamlined process
- Supporting the Head of Risk with identifying, documenting and promoting the team-best practice, in order to support the team's efforts to standardise processes and approaches
- Supporting the Head of Risk with effective development of the team, including training, conducting performance reviews, and providing learning opportunities
For more information on this exciting Legal Data Analyst Supervisor opportunity in Liverpool, please contact Gemma Taylor. 0161 207 2000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.