Commercial Legal Secretary.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commercial Legal Secretary to join a well-respected top tier full-service Manchester City Centre law firm, within their restructuring department. You will be supporting Senior Fee Earners up to Partner level within the busy department with a mix of transactional, advisory, and litigation. You will be required to be confident liaising with clients, proactively managing diaries, and taking the lead to ensure that Fee Earners are provided with a first rate and seamless service.
The firm is offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
- Diary Management
- Booking meetings
- Assisting with and drafting bills
- Liaising with Accounts team re office and client account queries
- Opening, maintaining and closing files (including following money laundering procedures and ensuring Lexcel requirements are met)
- Arranging and booking travel and accommodation
- Updating and maintaining databases
- Assisting with conferences, breakfast briefings, and presentations to clients
- Assisting with preparation of bundles to counsel and court
- Typing and drafting correspondence
- Audio typing (Big Hand)
- Amending documents and correspondence
- Scanning and preparing documentation
- General administration i.e. filing (paper and e-filing), faxing, photocopying, archiving, etc
For more information on this rare Commercial Legal Secretary opportunity in Manchester, please contact Gemma Taylor. 0161 207 2000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.