Commercial Property Legal Secretary.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal Secretary to join a leading law firm in Bristol to help support the Fee Earners within the Real Estate team. You will be required to have a minimum of 1 year of legal secretarial experience, ideally within property (either Commercial or Residential) and enjoy working within a team environment.
This is a role for a proactive and enthusiastic individual who thrives on delivering results to a busy Practice Group, and who is looking to build a career as a Legal Secretary.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Provide general secretarial and admin service as part of the Secretarial team to the Group
- Assist the Secretarial team in providing Fee Earners in the Group with effective and high-quality secretarial support that appropriately meets their requirements, enabling them to focus on providing legal services to clients
- Ensure clear and concise record keeping relating to tasks undertaken and correct filing of tasks and supporting materials (e.g. email instructions/discussions)
- Follow hub processes and procedures when undertaking tasks
- Collaborate with hub team members on hub processes, procedures and solutions
- Respond appropriately to Fee Earner requirements/needs
- Actively participate in hub team meetings
- Undertake monthly client reporting
If this Bristol based Legal Secretary position sounds of interest, then please contact Sophia Carr at G2 Legal for a confidential discussion, or please send your CV across by clicking the apply button. 0117 900 0888.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Sophia Carr at G2 Legal on 0117 9000 888 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.