Litigation Legal Secretary.
Whether you are an experienced Legal Secretary or you are a recent graduate looking to kick start your legal career this successful law firm will like to hear from you...
It is a brilliant opportunity for an ambitious candidate to develop their career in a prestigious and highly respected law firm situated just a short work from Hull City Centre.
This stand out law firm offers a working environment like no other with offices to match the very best results in the enjoyment of going to work and an open plan office space means help and guidance is never too far away.
You will be responsible for:
- Audio typing all correspondence and documents
- Attend to and liaise with clients both in person and over the phone providing assistance to the best of your ability
- Diary management for the fee earners, photocopying and filing along with open files on a case management system
- Provide support and ad hoc secretarial duties to other fee earners.
To be successful in the position you will:
- Previous experience in a Legal Secretary position (this is advantageous but not essential)
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Have the ability to work on your own initiative, priorities your workload and have the 'can do' approach to your job
If you are either an experienced Legal Secretary or you are looking for an opportunity to kick start your career simply apply or get in touch with Tom Widdop at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Tom Widdop at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.