Family Legal Secretary.
This stand out law firm is looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking, and career-driven Legal Secretary to join their Family Law department in their York Office.
It is a brilliant opportunity for an ambitious candidate to develop their career in a prestigious and highly respected law firm.
You will be responsible for:
- Audio typing all correspondence and documents
- Amend and format all complex documents
- Attend to and liaise with clients both in person and over the phone providing assistance to the best of your ability
- Diary management for the fee earners, photocopying and filing along with open files on the case management system
- Provide support to other secretaries and ad hoc secretarial duties to other fee earners.
Due to the continuous growth of this law firm, this opportunity offers the chance for you to work in a brand new office space equipped with everything you need to be successful in the job and enjoy going to work.
To be successful in the position you will:
- Previous Legal Secretary experience in a family department (this is advantageous but not essential)
- A good understanding of family law and mediation matters
- Experienced in audio and copy typing (advantageous)
- Have the ability to work on your own initiative and priorities your workload
If you are an enthusiastic experienced Legal Secretary interested in moving to a leading York-based law firm then simply apply or get in touch with Tom Widdop at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Tom Widdop at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.