Commercial Property Solicitor.
A well-known regional firm, based in Scunthorpe, is now looking to expand their commercial property team with the appointment of a Qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive at any level of PQE. That is reflected in the variance on salary advertised, it's down to what you may be able to bring.
Working in a busy office environment, you will be required to be well versed in all types of commercial property matters including agricultural property law.
The client base is varied and includes a mixture of high-profile businesses, as well as some high-net-worth individuals.
In this Commercial Property Solicitor/Legal Executive role, you will have support from colleagues who are above and below you within the team. It is a collegiate environment, and you will be motivated by becoming the "go-to" person within your area for commercial property matters.
You will have had experience of the following aspects of commercial property:
- Negotiating sale/purchase/lease to the conclusion of a transaction;
- Acquisition and disposal transactions;
- Negotiating and drafting leases/licences including renewal and extension;
- Lease management;
- Lettings including Buy to Let and Rent Review;
- Commercial, Retail and Residential developments;
- Mortgages and Re-Mortgages;
- Compulsory purchases;
- Environmental issues;
- Agricultural and agri-business matters
- Joint venture agreements;
- Individual and investment projects and property portfolios;
Applications from relocators will be considered however, you should be able to demonstrate a commitment to live and work in the area.
Shortlisting now for this outstanding Scunthorpe based Commercial Property Solicitor/Legal Executive opportunity.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Dante Friend at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.