An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Compliance Officer to join one of the UK's largest and well-known law firms based in their Birmingham City Centre office on a permanent, full time basis.
The compliance team within the firm sits as part of a larger shared services group department. The team is a small but established unit providing legal and regulatory advice and monitoring compliance across the firm. You will play a vital role in ensuring the group and employees adhere to the relevant legal and regulatory requirements, where your key duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Assisting in the management of compliance monitoring programme, conducting periodic compliance reviws, and providing reports
- Undertaking compliance monitoring and testing activities
- Providing advice and responding to compliance queries
- Assisting in research tasks
- Undertaking conflict searches and assisting in due diligence
- Day to day administration
- Assisting in formulating and maintaining templates
In order to be considered for this Compliance Officer role based in Birmingham City Centre, you must have a firm understanding and knowledge of the SRA code of conduct and general compliance issues, and be a confident communicator with excellent attention to detail.
If this Compliance Officer role based in Birmingham sounds of interest to you, please click the apply now button.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.