An excellent opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified solicitor or an experienced caseworker in London. The firm has an ethos of high levels of client care, together with its legal expertise, which is the heart of the business.
This opportunity is for someone to work closely with the partner of the firm, managing your own caseload and assisting with the preparing of applications, both within and outside the Points Based System. Examples of work include complex asylum cases concerning sexual orientation and gender identity, political profiles, religion, and sexual and gender-based violence.
The ideal Immigration Solicitor will possess the following:
- A newly qualified Solicitor will have done a seat in Immigration law
- The ability to run their own cases
- A broad range of previous high-quality immigration practice experience is essential
- Relevant experience within a private immigration firm is essential
- Candidates that can start soon, or immediately, are encouraged to apply, although candidates with full notice periods will be considered
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an expanding law firm at an exciting time. There are genuine career progression prospects for the successful Immigration Solicitor, with good levels of remuneration (negotiable on experience).
If you would like to be part of this firm, click on apply now to send your CV through, or call Becky Rodemark for more info on this and other roles across central and North West London 0207 649 9298.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Becky Rodemark at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.