Company Secretarial Assistant Manager.
My professional services client has a global presence and an enviable client base including listed PLCs, and is now specifically seeking an ICSA qualified Chartered Secretary with extensive experience, ideally from professional services OR financial services, to join their large Company Secretarial team in London.
In this broad-based Company Secretarial Manager role, you will be responsible for delivering projects to an outstanding variety of high profile clients and supporting the growth of the business.
The London-based role is broad in scope and will include:
- Advising clients on corporate secretarial and governance best practice;
- Oversight for the delivery of a range of client projects, especially in relation to Board and Committee governance;
- Preparing transactional documents for ad-hoc advisory projects;
- Providing interim in-house support to clients;
- Managing the delivery of large scale assignments such as corporate restructuring and legal entity simplification projects;
- Responsibility for managing a team and coaching;
- Building relationships with client service teams across the business.
So, if you have a commercial and practical outlook, are flexible to work on multiple projects, and are keen on joining a prestigious firm, please apply ASAP for this Company Secretarial Manager role.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.