Private Client Solicitor.
This prestigious and fast growing law firm based in York are seeking a Private Client Solicitor (2-5 years' PQE) to join their team...
You will be joining a busy private client department that specialises in: wills, LPAs, estates, trusts and tax advise with some members of the team focusing on charity law and contentious probate.
As this is a partially a development role, the successful professional will be expected to take an active role in business development and generate new clients as well as maintaining existing relationships. So having a proven track record of business development is highly beneficial.
- Handle a varied caseload to include: LPAs, wills, administration of estates, trusts and tax.
- Ensure that all business targets are met
- Develop the court of protection and lasting powers of attorney work
To be successful in this position:
- 2-5 years' PQE
- Be highly knowledgeable in all private client areas
- Have the ability to manage your own caseload in order to meet deadlines
This is a great chance to join a team where career progression is achievable and the work is of a high quality. So you if you are Private Client Solicitor looking for a great opportunity in York then get in apply or get in touch with Tom Widdop at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Tom Widdop at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.