Commercial Property Legal Secretary.
A prestigious, Legal 500 firm in Norwich is looking for a Legal Secretary to join their established Commercial Property team.
You will already have at least 2 years of experience as a Legal Secretary within a Commercial Property team, and will be confident in undertaking the following duties:
- Liaising with clients in person and on the phone
- Typing (audio & copy)
- Booking meetings and diary management
- Completing forms using Oyez, LexisNexis and Practical Law websites
- Dealing with post completion matters
- Photocopying and scanning documents
An approachable nature and great attention to detail are also essential characteristics, and you must enjoy working as part of a team.
Immediate starters are encouraged to apply.
If you are a Commercial Property Legal Secretary, who would like to join a top-tier firm in Norwich, then please apply now to be considered or call Rosie Gunn in complete confidence.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rosie Gunn at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.