A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Conveyancing Assistant to join a well-respected award-winning Manchester City Centre full-service law firm, to assist a Senior Associate Solicitor. You will be required to assist the solicitor with his caseload. You must have at least 12 months' property experience as a legal assistant or at paralegal level, and ideally, have commercial property experience.
The firm offers a sociable working environment, excellent benefits package, and working hours are Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm.
- Dealing with various stages of property transactions
- Drafting some basic reports (such as basic title reports), and conveyancing contracts
- Receiving telephone calls into the department; dealing with the calls as far as is possible, and directing the calls where appropriate
- Dealing with straightforward enquiries
- Making calls to clients and third parties involved in the conveyancing transaction
- Ordering searches
- Responding promptly to requests for updates from clients, estate agents, brokers, and introducers
- Ordering documents from HMLR
- Preparing files for completion
For more information on this rare Conveyancing Assistant opportunity in Manchester, please contact Gemma Taylor. 0161 207 2000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.