A Legal 100 firm in Exeter are keen to hire a Commercial/IP Solicitor.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in both contentious and non-contentious IP matters, being technically excellent, commercially aware and highly organised.
The Exeter based firm have a well established client base and a fantastic reputation on the local and national market, so you must have a professional manner and be commercially viable.
- Negotiating and drafting contracts
- Organising and conducting IP audits
- Providing support on disputes and opposition work
- Application for and management of registered rights
- Supporting colleagues in our leading corporate team with IP due diligence exercises and advise on IP warranties, disclosures and documents
- Early stage Court proceedings
- Excellent academic background with a 2:1 or equivalent
- Ambitious and self-motivated, with a positive attitude to your work and to your colleagues
- Meticulous and thorough, delivering high quality work on time and on budget
- Highly articulate, both in verbal and written communication
- Experience in both contentious and non-contentious IP matters
For more information contact Antony Setford at G2 Legal, or call for a discreet and non-pushy conversation about this Commercial/IP role in Exeter. 020 7649 9298.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Antony Setford at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.