IP Solicitor (Technology).
My client is a strong Legal 100 firm seeking to develop their IP Commercial Technology team in Bristol which has seen continued growth.
With a strong reputation, the firm has grown the team with the appointment of highly skilled and respected lawyers. You will join as an IP Solicitor to work on significant high-quality work across the IT sector with a focus on software licensing and support arrangements, along with technology development and licensing.
This firm will offer a highly supportive working environment with structured development, giving you the best platform to develop your career in IP Commercial Technology law.
- Draft and negotiate the full range of IT and related contracts undertaken by the team.
- IT managed services and outsourcing agreements.
- Hardware supply and maintenance.
- Hosting and cloud-based solutions.
- Data processing and security arrangements.
- Digital media.
- General commercial issues.
- IP/IT non-contentious experience.
- 2-5 years PQE.
- Exceptional communication, drafting and negotiation skills.
- Strong academic background with a 2:1 or equivalent.
- Demonstrated this understanding of IT transactions undertaken and your commercial approach to those transactions
- Show a keen interest in the technology sector.
Should you require any further information on this opportunity contact me, Antony Setford, or call me on for a discreet non-pushy conversation. 020 7649 9298.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Antony Setford at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.