First Response Legal Assistant.
If you are a recent Law Graduate looking to kick start your career in 2019, this will be the perfect opportunity for you.
This exciting opportunity has become available for a First Response Adviser/New Claims Legal Assistant to join a Manchester City Center based Personal Injury law firm.
You will be required to have knowledge of the RTA Portal claims process and with civil procedure, protocols and processes (exit strategy and tactics) for personal injury claims.
The working hours for this role are Monday – Thursday 11.00am – 7.30pm & Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Taking initial calls and handling RTA cases within stage 1 of the portal
- Undertake AskCue AskMID and MedCo searches on behalf of the clients
- Making outbound calls to clients and other parties
- Maintaining an accurate database within the case management system to promote optimum KPI Reporting and interpret this data ensuring compliance.
- Managing the DVLA, MID and RTA portal databases and ensure compliant usage, management of these databases
- Liaise with Team Leader and COLP to ensure compliance is maintained
- Maintenance and updating of the appropriate case management systems.
For more information on this exciting First Response Legal Assistant role, based in Manchester, please call Jaye Haynes. 0161 207 2000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Jaye Haynes at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.