New Claims Legal Assistant.
A well-known personal injury specialist in South Manchester, specialising in road traffic accidents, slips, trips, falls, and industrial disease are seeking a New Claims Legal Assistant. They are a very personable and close-knit practice, who really value their employees.
Due to expansion, they are looking for a New Claims Legal Assistant to join their practice and assist the department.
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience assisting on personal injury matters
- At least six months’ experience working within a personal injury environment
- Experience drafting court documents including witness statements, legal documents and reviewing medical records
- Excellent communication skills
- Handling incoming calls
- Inputting data into Proclaim to set up the case
- Conducting relevant searches with the DVLA, ELTO, and MIB
- Submitting the claims via the MOJ portal or Letter of Claim
This role would also be suited to a legal secretary, who is keen to get stuck in and would like to move away from the traditional secretarial duties. You will have the ability to work as part of a team and as an individual. This is an excellent opportunity to assist with good quality work with genuine progression for the right individual.
For more information about this New Claims Legal Assistant role in South Manchester, please contact Jaye Haynes. 0161 207 2000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Jaye Haynes at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.