Company Secretarial Assistant
A perfect opportunity has arisen if you are a Company Secretarial Assistant seeking a new opportunity and are keen to take the ICSA qualifications with study support.
You could join this expanding Milton Keynes company as a Company Secretarial Assistant with a lot of potential for career progression.
As Company Secretarial Assistant, your role will include a mixture of responsibilities, including:
- Corresponding with clients and other agencies to enable preparation and maintenance of client's company secretarial records.
- Maintaining statutory registers and filing forms at Companies House via Blueprint.
- Drafting board minutes and shareholders resolutions.
- Assisting the manager in monitoring the financial performance of the team.
- Travelling to various offices in the UK.
This Company Secretarial Assistant role would be suitable for someone who possesses the following:
- Has a working knowledge of the Companies Act 2006 and a detailed knowledge of Blueprint.
- Committed to qualifying as a Chartered Secretary.
- Previous professional services experience.
This is a great opportunity to join a firm with an expanding Company Secretarial team, an enviable client base and an environment which is committed to helping you develop your career.
To be considered for this Company Secretarial Assistant role based in Milton Keynes, please apply now.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Sam Perry at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.