Risk & Compliance Assurance Officer.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Risk & Compliance Assurance to join this well-established law firm based in Birmingham City Centre. This is a fantastic opportunity which will offer a wide variety of exposure to risk, audit and compliance work where you will have a key role in ensuring the firm and it's employees adhere to the relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
Based in Birmingham, you will join a small team in a large law firm where you will aim to deliver a pro-active approach through collaborative working with the business to identify and manage risk, as well as highlighting opportunities for improvement and areas of good practice. Your key duties in this risk and compliance assurance officer role will include but will not be limited to:
- Working as an ambassador for risk and assurance across the firm
- Plan, schedule and deliver internal audit reviews of business functions identifying risks, development areas, areas of good practice and opportunities for improvement
- Assist in preparation of reports and practice improvement plans
- Communicate audit findings
- Build positive relationships throughout the firm
- Day to day administration
In order to be considered for this Risk & Compliance Assurance Officer role in Birmingham you must have extensive experience working in risk and compliance within a law firm, have a firm understanding of the SRA code of conduct and regulatory environment, have excellent communication and organisational skills, have excellent IT and Microsoft skills, along with a willingness to travel to the firm's other offices when necessary.
If this Risk & Compliance Assurance Officer role based in Birmingham sounds of interest to you please click the apply now button.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.