Commercial IP Solicitor.
This is a great opportunity for an associate to join the IP practice of a prestigious international law firm. The IP team is ranked in the Legal 500 and Chambers legal guides. It is a young and growing team, with ambitions for growth which means that this is a role that can offer huge room for career development. My client covers multiple sectors but has a core focus on Life Science, TMT and Sport.
Key areas of focus:
- Contentious and standalone IP agreement work
- Full range of IP rights
- Drafting of relevant documentation
- Liaison with clients
- Developing networks
- Attending business development and profile raising events
- 2-4 years PQE
- Excellent verbal and numerical communication skills
- Organised and able to work to strict deadlines with the ability to prioritise realistically
- Good housekeeping/file management practices; manage and record time promptly and accurately
- Resilient with the ability to handle set backs and pressure
- A self starter, able to work alone and within a small team
- Ambitious, keen to work in a developing department and participate in business development
If you would like more information regarding this opportunity contact Antony Setford. 0207 649 9298.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Antony Setford at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.